Save up to 20% this Autumn on dinner inclusive breaks
Only Available Direct
Autumn is our favourite time of year and at Cheltenham Chase Hotel, Cotswolds you can experience it in all it's glory. Enjoy some of the hotel's many facilities such as the health club, spa and indoor swimming pool and really take time to relax and unwind.
Your break includes:
- Delicious breakfast in the morning
- An evening meal in our restaurant up to the value of £28 per guest
- Full use of the health club facilities including gyms and indoor swimming pools
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free car parking
- 20% off pre-booked Spa
Offer valid for stays from 25th September until 1st December
Offer also available on bed and breakfast breaks.
This special offer is only available when booking direct.
Call us on 0845 0740060
or click below to book online
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply and offer subject to availability
- Offer is valid on a minimum of one-night breaks from 25th Sept – 1st Dec
- Prices quoted are correct at 13th September 2019 but are subject to change.
- This offer must be booked at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Please note that prices quoted are based upon two adults sharing a standard double or twin bedroom
- An evening meal is included in dinner inclusive breaks. You will receive a £28 per guest allocation to spend in the hotel restaurant
- Full prepayment is taken at the time of booking
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer and promotion
- Spa discount is not available during October school half term and is valid Monday – Thursday only, subject to availability
- 20% off a pre-booked round of golf valid at golf resorts and valid Monday – Thursday only, subject to availability
- Health club and spa facilities vary by site
- QHotels welcomes families, and smaller guests will all receive a children's pack when they arrive at their hotel. Children aged four and under stay and eat for free. Up to two children aged 16 and under can stay for free when sharing a standard bedroom with at least one full paying adult. Children aged 5 - 12 years will be charged £5 per child for breakfast and children aged 13 - 16 years will be charged £7.50 per child for breakfast. All other meals are chargeable as taken; children's dinner menus include small and large portion sizes to cater for children of all ages. Upgrade charges will apply to larger bedrooms. If your children, aged 16 and under, stay in their own room, they will be charged at 50% of the full adult non promotional best available rate at the time of booking
- When sharing a bedroom with your children, your room could include a foldaway bed, and not all hotels have cots available, so please ensure that you ask at the time of booking