A magical time awaits...
From £360 per adult & £90 per child aged 5-12yrs*
This year escape to Gloucester and enjoy a three night Christmas break with us.
Christmas Eve: Arrive at your leisure with check-in from 3pm and enjoy tea, coffee and cake. In the evening join us for a delicious welcome dinner. Why not join us after dinner for our festive quiz and evening entertainment?
Christmas Day: Start the day with a hearty breakfast in Hardy’s Restaurant. Enjoy pre-lunch drinks in the lounge before you go in for a traditional Christmas Lunch. We will show the Queens Speech in our lounge with tea and cake served. There will also be our popular ‘guess the weight of the Christmas cake competition’. A festive evening buffet will be served if you still have room!
Boxing Day: Enjoy breakfast and perhaps have a pamper day in our health club and spa (pre-booking required). There will be tea, coffee and mince pies served in the lounge if you fancy a sweet treat. In the evening enjoy a delicious farewell gala dinner in our restaurant.
Three Nights: From £360 per adult & £90 per child aged 5-12yrs*
Discover more by viewing our festive brochure below!
Call our friendly team on 0330 107 1599 to book
Terms & Conditions
- *From prices are per guest & based on two adults sharing a standard bedroom.
- All packages are subject to availability & include VAT.
- Single occupancy supplements apply.
- Supplements also apply for upgrades to designated Family rooms, Premium rooms, Superior rooms & Suites and are per room each night.
- To guarantee your package a £50 per guest non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required. The balance is payable by one month in advance. Bookings made after this date require full payment.
- A family bedroom may incur an additional supplement. Contact us on 0330 107 1599 to request this information.
- Please note, The Queens Hotel & The Park Royal are excluded.
- Children are permitted to use the swimming pools in all hotels that have a pool & some hotels have splash times for children – please enquire when booking.
- Check in from 3pm on the day of arrival & you will need to vacate your room by 11am the day you depart, unless otherwise stated in an individual hotel package.
- You can arrange a late check out when you’re at the hotel, for a small fee, just contact reception.
- The majority of hotels offer bedrooms for wheelchair users; please contact the hotel directly to ask for more information. We will do our best to accommodate special requests.
- If an unexpected event or unforeseen circumstances causes you to cancel your Christmas package before 1st December, no additional cancellation fees will be charged although all deposits are non-refundable. Any bookings cancelled after this date will be charged for the total value of the package.
- When you arrive at the hotel you’ll be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee payment of any extras you have during your stay – such as drinks at the bar or beauty treatments in the spa.
- Most hotels have a health club which is free for you to use throughout your stay.
- Please note that any spa treatments taken or rounds of golf played will be charged additionally. Some spas may have limited opening times over Christmas & New Year so please check with the hotel directly.
- Car parking is free of charge at many hotels, however there are 2 Hotels (The Queens & The Stratford) where car parking is off-site for an additional charge.
- Brochure accuracy: We’ve tried our best to make sure that all details of packages & all prices are correct. We do apologise if any of these have changed since sending this brochure to print. If we’ve made a mistake we will tell you when you enquire or book with us.
- Children 4 and under stay & eat for free
- Breakfast each morning
- Traditional lunch & evening buffet
- ACCESS TO LEISURE FACILITIES
- Fun festive activities